Wednesday 30 January 2013

Boohoo Wishlist !

Hi guys :)

Soooo it's two days until payday and I feel like I'm literally near death because I haven't bought anything new in weeks :( so obviously I tortured myself and trawled through Boohoo and found loads of things I like, but still can't order until Friday so I thought I'd share them all with you!



1. Floral skater dress - £20 - I absolutely love anything floral, I'm like a granny, I'd happily wear this dress on a summers day or an evening out with some accessories.

2. Lorenah vintage floral heart bag - £18.00 - Such a cute thing! Just absolutely love it so much and think it would make a plain outfit a lot nicer.

3. Nina thick link necklace - Gold - £8.00 - I already have a gold chain necklace but it's a lot chunkier then this and shorter so I really want a long one to wear on a daily basis.

4. Jessica skater skirt - Lilac - £12.00 - I've bought skater dresses before and think they really suit my body shape so this skirt is perfect, especially the colour, I love lilac at the minute! It also comes in tomato, sugar coral, denim blue and black.

5. Peter pan playsuit - £25 - I only bought a couple of play suits last year for summer but thought they were so nice, I feel a lot more comfortable having the shorts on the bottom rather then a skirt and again it's good for day or nightwear, I especially like the lacy neck area.

6. Imani structured satchel - Tan - £30.00 - I need a new day bag and this one looks perfect, I used to have a tan coloured bag from New Look and I literally used it everyday for months on end until the handle nearly fell off, so I love this !

7. Evie - Love on toast - £3.00 - Don't even need this but awh! I love toast and this would make breakfast time more fun printing onto it.

8. Nicola leopard lightning bolt earrings - Brown - £8.00 - Earrings are my favourite accessories and leopard is one of my favourite prints so I will definitely be getting these lovely things.

I love looking at peoples wishlists and seeing what other people like at the moment so if you have one then leave your link below and I'll check it out :)
thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment