Monday 21 January 2013

January bits and pieces.

Hi guys!

I've recently moved house and only just got the internet back so I've spent the last few hours looking through everyone's blogs and catching up on Youtubers that I am subscribed too :)

I thought I'd show you a few little goodies I've got recently which to be honest isn't a lot as I got no money for Christmas this year and my wages from work were really stretched this month, booo!

First thing I got was this dress from boohoo.com 


I liked it as soon as I saw it because of the cut out bits on the front and back, it's such a simple black dress but these really make it stand out, more so when you actually have it on. It just has plain white buttons from the waist bit right upto the neck. The collar then has tiny gold studs going all the way round which I also love!


There's a closer look at the cut out back bit, it was in the sales for just £18.00 which is great! Although when I got it there was only a few sizes left so I'm not sure what they'll have left now.


Next thing were this belt and bag both from Primark.


I actually bought these the day after my dress arrived as accessories for it. I think they both matched well as they were the same colours and the bag has studs all over it. I've needed a new going out bag for ages anyway and thought this one was perfect, it was only £8.00 and it's just the right size, I don't like having tiny bags to take out and I can't deal with clutches cos I hate having to hold something all night long so a long handle is a necessity for me. 


Here's a closer look at the detailing on the belt, a cute little skull with a chain! This was £4.00 and I got it in a size small/medium but I still had to cut a new hole in it to make it that little bit tighter and I haven't even got a tiny waist so I would recommend maybe trying it on in the shop first, unlike me as the sizing is very generous. I bought this just to pop on with the dress to add a bit more detail to it.

Next is velvet leggings from New Look 


Now when it comes to velvet I really, really love the look of it, but I literally cannot stand the feel, so literally even buying these, as I stood in the queue I was like, what am I even doing?! But I braved it and got them anyway haha. These were reduced to £12.00 and they are really good quality so I'm very happy with them (even if I can't touch my own legs while I have them on)

and finally I bought a pair of black brogues.


These were £19.99 from New Look and are my new favourite thing to wear on my feet as they go with literally anything! They've got some studded detail down the side and on the front and are the comfiest thing's I've bought in ages. I bought some brown brogues months ago and wore them to death so now it's their turn.

I do apologise about the quality of these pictures because I know it's awful! But at the minute I only have a webcam or my Blackberry to use as my camera has finally packed up completely :(

If you got any goodies in the January sale and have blogged about it then leave your link below and I'll check it out!

Thanks for reading,
Jenner xo.

4 comments:

  1. The black dress is really cute! Is the material quite thin? xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The top bit around the chest area is see-through so I wore a black bra underneath it but a bandeau top would probably look okay as well. The skirt bit has a thicker piece of material underneath it though :) x

    ReplyDelete