Sunday 27 January 2013

Sunday Reviews.

Hi guys :)

A few posts back I mentioned that I had been using the 'Lee Stafford-for hair that doesn't grow past a certain length treatment', the pot looks like this


I've actually finished the pot now and waiting to be paid again to buy some more because I really loved it! I honestly do think it's brilliant stuff, my hair is shinier, softer and all round just feels a lot healthier, I made a promise to myself to not dye my hair anymore and just use this all the time so I'd have some length in my hair for the summer and so far it's going well. Other bloggers that I've seen that used this product also gave it a really good review, so it's definitely worth buying if you want your hair to grow a bit more. It is eight pounds for each tub though which is a bit expensive, I wouldn't normally spend that much but I'm glad I did in the end. Apparently there's also a shampoo and conditioner that you're meant to use alongside this which helps, so as soon as I get some money I'll be buying both of those. Have any of you guys tried it before? and what did you think?

Also recently I've been really good at keeping my nails painted, I normally do them on a Friday to go with my outfit of that evening. This weekend I did black with a blue/silver glitter over the top.


As you can see the black is by Rimmel, it's number 080 and it's called 'Black Cab' I've actually had this nail varnish for ages and it hasn't even slightly dried up so I'm happy about that. The blue glitter one is from H&M, cost me £3.00 and is called 'Blue Bliss' I bought this over the Christmas period because during December as soon as I saw something with glitter in it, I had to have it, I went glitter mad!



I've been putting this over the top of a solid colour as it is transparent, but it was really good for the money. 

Hope you've all had a good weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment