Saturday 29 December 2012

Christmas Haul!

Hey,

Thought I'd update you all as we've all had Christmas now and show you a few of the thing that I got, my friends were very generous this year and I feel so lucky! I hope you all enjoyed the day as much as I did :)

Here's me wearing some of my new clothes including a black blazer from H&M which was £19.99. I've wanted a blazer for ages as I go out quite a lot and don't really like taking my coat out with me, so this is definitely going to come in handy ! Also a white vest top with a floral cross on it, found that in the New Look sale reduced to £7, it's so cute and quite long so can get away with wearing just leggings under it.



Here's all the main beauty things I got, my friend Alex bought me some new hair straighteners as mine have decided to have a mental spazz and turn themselves off whenever they feel like it. I've never actually heard of the make 'Carmen' but they work brilliantly so far! My mum bought me a necklace and earrings, I'm really into gold things at the moment so I was pleased about those gifts. Another thing I'm looking forward to using is the 'Mark Hill colour hydration bomb' as I dye my hair every couple of months I feel like it never has time to recover so I'm hoping this will do something lovely to my hair!


My friend Ben works at Neal's Yard and sells lots of products that are meant to be organic and good for your body/skin/hair. He got me a rose and geranium body polish,a geranium and orange shower gel anddd a rose and geranium body lotion. They all smell so nice but so far I've only used the shower gel which was a nice change as I normally just buy the imperial leather body washes.



Alex got me this Revlon lipstick it's called 'Cupcake' and it's so nice! I wore it last night when I went out for a bit of a boogie and it lasted so well considering I was drinking throughout the night as well. I have quite dry lips but this was quite like creamy and just was amazing. Definitely would recommend Revlon lipsticks to anyone!



I actually went to Alex's on Christmas day so we could exchange presents and she gave me this as an extra prezzie as she was going to take it back if I didn't have it. It's £12.00 from Primark. It's just a pink shirt with gold buttons all down the front and on each cuff, but the back changes, it has like a flowery see through thing going on, which I think is so nice. I've tried to fold it in the picture so you can see both sides.



And finally my brother bought me this door mat. I love owls! and he kept saying to me "one of your presents you won't be able to use until you have your own place but you'll love it" which is so true haha. It's so nice I just want my own place to put it down!

That's all of my main things I wanted to share with you, so thanks for reading :)
Jenner xo

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some lovely goodies! That door mat is so sweet, cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh i'm a good friend ;) Wondered what it was your brother got you, it's cute. Well done Shane!x

    ReplyDelete