Sunday 23 December 2012

Payday Weekend.


Hey,

So it's Christmas eve, eve and I've got everybody's presents sorted!

 

Treated myself to a few things in the sale :)






The skull dress is from H&M and I basically just wanted something new to wear on nights out and thought it would look nice with the blazer in the bottom picture and a pair of tights. Got the lilac beanie and the pastel coloured jumper from there as well, the jumper was reduced to ten pounds which was really good and they had a few other colours there as well. Then black pumps with skulls on were from Primark, they are really cute and they had some the same as that either with an anchor on or a moustache which were nice as well and finally the smallest wedges ever ! I'm the worst person when it comes to any kind of heels or wedges I just can't walk in them at all but these are great and so so comfy! They were from River Island reduced to £12 such a bargain and they also had some plain black ones which had lace all over them.



I got these as well, the Rimmel liquid eyeliner I always buy in black. When I go out I don't wear a lot of make-up to be honest simply because I wouldn't even know where to start but I always feel weird if I'm not wearing this. I'd recommend it to anyone. The Carmex lip balm I bought last minute as it was on a stand near the tills. I've known friends to use it but never tried it as I normally buy Vaseline if I want a bit of shine on my lips. I've used it a couple of times already and I don't really like it, it said it would soothe your lips but if anything it burnt as soon as I put it on, so don't think I'll be buying this again.


Finally a picture of me and my bestie Layla before we went out last night.
Ended up in a chavvy nightclub but I had such a good night :)

thanks for reading,
Jenner xo

No comments:

Post a Comment